Who am I?
Honestly, I’m still trying to figure it out.
The few things I know for sure:
- I am an island girl…well I’m really a city girl from the islands. But, no matter where I am in the world, The Bahamas is the place I call home.
- I am a wanderlutser. I developed a strong love of travel after visiting Europe for the first time after graduating from high school. When I was 17, a friend and I took off to represent our country at an international leadership programme that took us around Austria, Hungary, and the Czech Republic. Since then, I have lived in the US, Denmark, and the UK. Additionally, I have travelled to over 25 countries.
- My favourite quote is by Mark Twain: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
- I’m not a writer. Most of my writing is just stream of conscious thought, unedited from pen to paper. I’m working on it. However, I am a voracious reader and love a good fiction book or murder mystery.
- Health and wellness are a growing passion and I’m the journey to becoming my best self.
- And lastly, once a SACer always a SACer. enough said. Those who get it, get it.
Now that I’ve shared a little about me I hope you join me on this new adventure. Let’s explore, dream, and discover together!